On this show, I interview Pastor Dave McGinley of Trinity Lutheran Church. We discuss:
- What it’s like to become a pastor
- The difference between religion and spirituality
- The power of prayer and meditation
- How you can begin your spiritual journey
- What it means to be “out like Jesus”
Enjoy the show,
Dave McGinley is Pastor at Trinity Galewood, which is located in the city of Chicago just north of Oak Park. Trinity exists to look, live, and love more like Jesus. Dave and he wife Gretchen have three energetic children (Malachi, Raelynn, and Romy). Dave is a graduate of Concordia Seminary in St. Louis and is also a graduate of Concordia University Chicago where he graduated as a Director of Christian Education. His passions are reading, learning how to snatch properly, watching and attempting to play any kind of sport, and drinking lots of coffee.